Saturday, December 26, 2015

KUBO teaser and LAIKA 10 year anniversary!!

Hey Guys!

   Happy Holidays.....I am enjoying the start to a much needed break from non stop deadlines
and the lifestyle of a professional animator.

   I have been very excited to share that KUBO finally released a teaser video for the film I worked on this last year.

here is a peek.



this played in Front of the New Star Wars film and the amount of eyes that put on our film is priceless. This video shows all the characters I was able to animate on the film.....My main focus was
with the Monkey and Woman with the cape and Hat. But I animated Kubo and the Big guy in a few shots as well.

also in the last week LAIKA released their 10 year anniversary video .
Its so amazing to think the studio has been here now 10 years.....and so cool to see the library expand.



there are a bunch more KUBO peeks in the 10 year video as well.

I also have a BUNCH of shots in this as well as time lapse videos of me animating when I was on Kubo and Paranorman. I am super honored to have some work in this video because I remember first seeing Coraline so many years ago and being blown away by what Stopmotion was capable of being.

August 2016 KUBO will be here and I cant wait to see it.....and share with the whole world.

              justin

 



  

4 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Hey, Justin, Congrats on the top level work. There are lucky to have you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
daviada said...

i am very happy to read the above information . it was really helpful for me i learned many new things from your website . Big thank to you all for everything and i am really very happy


Republic day 2020 wishes in hindi